[hide]Horizon Hobby and E-Flite did things a little different this time. Typically E-Flite makes the larger size heli first, then follows up closely with the micro version. In this case out first was the E-Flite mSR released shortly after IRCHA 2009, and has gone to become a very big hit. The mSR featured improved agility while still maintaining good stability over the Blade mCX. Now E-Flite has followed up with the latest Blade SR which is a complete RTR out of the box with lipo and a Spektrum 2.4ghz radio. The Blade SR is a great stepping stone for people looking to upgrade from a Blade CX coaxial heli to a more agile variable pitch single-rotor heli with tail motor.
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly
- A great 2nd heli for anyone who has flown a coaxial or single rotor fixed-pitch heli
- Softer control response around center for transitioning pilots
- Includes 6-channel HP6DSM 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter
- Includes DC Li-Po balancing charger with AC adapter
- Includes 3S 11.1V 1000mAh Li-Po battery pack
- Spektrum AR6100e Microlite Receiver, installed
- E-flite G110 Heading Lock Gyro, installed
- Direct drive tail motor
- Sturdy, shock absorbent two-piece main frame
- Full line of replacement and option parts available
[country-filter code="de" display="0"]
To see full details and picture gallery visit Horizon Hobby’s web site by clicking HERE.
- mSR X RTF by BLADE
- New: Eflite Blade 450 3D!
- Toy Fair 2011: E-Flite Blade 450 3D
- New Blade 120 SR
- NEW: Blade Helis Introduces The Blade 500 3D RTF & BNF