The new 50-size nitro from Century has just been released…
Century Helicopter Product’s newest RC helicopter model, the Century 50NX, is a new breed of helicopter. Ideal for beginners new to the hobby, the initial flight characteristics are extremely smooth with a sense of “fly’s like it’s on rails” type of feeling. When setup for the expert pilot, the 50NX becomes a monster in the sky performing the most extreme aerobatics. This kit will exceed your expectations for precision control at an affordable price.
- Aluminum hub molded into composite yoke.
- Large ball bearings and thrust bearing in each blade grip.
- 120 degrees electronic push/pull CCPM control system for precision control.
- 4mm flybar control system.
- One-piece flybar control yoke.
- Multiple flybar paddle configurations.
- Full ball bearing washout unit.
- Tunable washout guide phasing.
- Dual bearing all metal swashplate.
- High efficiency two-stage power system.
- Composite G10 rigid frame design.
- One-way top start system.
- CNC machined metal clutch bell.
- Sleek Aero-Flo crash resilient canopy design with tinted see-through windshield.
- Steel hub triple bearing tail rotor blade grip assembly.
- Stainless steel high efficiency torque tube driven tail.
- Dual tail boom supports.
- Rear tail rotor servo mount.
- Constant driven tail drive system.
- Tuff low profile landing struts.
- Large 500cc fuel tank.
- Length: 47.5″
- Height: 15.2″
- Main Blade: 600-620mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 53″
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 9.3″
- Engine: .46-.50 2-C
- Bearings: 45
- Gear Ratio: 8.76 to 1
- Main Frame and Power System:
- 2mm stacked G10 frame insures maximum rigidity.
- Two stage clutch system with a CNC machined clutch bell ensures proper alignment each and every time.
- Unique one-way starter system eliminates the need for a one-way starter extension.
- Rigid multi-level electronics trays provide impact resistance to secure electronics.
- Low profile, heavy duty landing gear.
Main Rotor and Control System:
- eCCPM-Electronic Collective/Cyclic Pitch Mixing system locked in swashplate control.
- Machined main rotor hub, molded into a strong reinforced composite yoke for long term durability.
- One piece flybar control yoke and adjustable flybar weights are included.
- Fully CNC machined metal swashplate with metal ball joints for durability and smooth operation.
- Strong 6mm feathering spindle with thrust bearings in each blade grip.
- A possible 28° pitch range to accomodate any set-up requirement.
- Can accomodate up to 620mm main rotor blades.
- Heavy duty ball links are included as standard equipment.
- Increased rigidity of the main gear offers performance for the most demanding pilot.
- Metal ball joints on both ends of all control rods to provide minimum wear and maximum precision.
- CNC machined swashplate has Teflon coated metal ball retainer for smoothness.
- Oilite bushings in the top and bottom of the washout hub insures maximum durability.
- CNC machined anti-rotation bracket is included.
- 4mm blade bolts designed to take the rigors of hard 3D flight.
- 4mm flybar provides crisp response in flight.
Tail Rotor System:
- Tail rotor system with 2 radial and one thrust bearing in each blade grip.
- Rear tail rotor servo mount provides a more direct control rod path to tail rotor bellcrank.
- CNC machined steel tail rotor hub using locknuts ensures extreme durability.
- Stainless steel torque-tube drive system with two bearing supports.
- Multi-point supported tail rotor control rod insures smooth, precise transfer of servo commands.
- 3D tail fins offer less resistance during flight.
- Break-away tail boom support standoffs provide protection to main frames during a crash.
- Large high visibility canopy with exhaust faring and seperate clear windshield provides a clear view of your electronics.
- Attractive 50NX canopy die cut decal sheet.
- Smooth surface of canopy insures easy decal application and maximum adhesion.
At an attractive price of $299.99 (CN1063) or $379.95 (CN1063A: with RotorTech 610mm carbon main blades and Silent Power Tri-Flow 50 muffler), this machine looks to be a great revamp of the tried and true Hawk/Raven series of mechanics. It will be available for purchase by next week (4/20/09)!
- Video: Miniature Aircraft X-Cell Bandit 450
- New SJM180 200 Class Heli From RC-TEK
- Bling your Blade 400
- BREAKING: Align Metal Tail Blade Grips For T-Rex 600/700
- New: JR Vibe 90 SG