LX0384 – 130 X – DFC Head Set – Silver
Price per Unit (piece) : $44.95
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 130X head system introducing Direct Flight Control System (DFC).
Thanks a unique, innovative and simple design, we created the ultimate DFC head system for your 130X.
We spent time optimizing the design and fly testing to achieve the best fly control and superior resistance in case of crash.
Special rigid and not adjustable plastic rods connect swash plate and main grips directly; the same rod assures a precise anti-rotation function.
Thanks those combined DFC rod functions fly input as the FBL unit correction moove will be transmit much quickly, without any delay to main grip / main blade increasing fly precision for the ultimate 3D fly.
Our 130X DFC system design is based on lightweight, simplicity and efficiently to achieve the best fly enjoyment with the less number of parts.
Lynx 130X DFC Head Set comes pre-assembled and with a set of Lynx 130 X ultra-dampeners that will emphasize the rigid head behavior typical on DFC head system.
– DFC System on your 130X
– Optimized design, lightweight rigid and precise fly control
– Super precise on fly and super strong in case of crash.
– Direct replacement for the standard 130 X parts.
– FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
– 130X DFC Center Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 –Silver– anodized finish
– 130X Main Grip Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Silver– anodized finish
– 130X DFC Rod Material: POM Compound Based
– Bearing material: Chrome Steel Alloy – ABEC 5 precision class – Made Japan
– Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
– Assembly weight: 4.95 g
– 1 x 130X DFC Center Hub Silver
– 2 x 130X Main Grip Silver pre-assembled with hardware and DFC rod
– 2 x 130X Ultra dampeners
Also available in:
Red Devil Edition – LX0385
LX0442 – Hardened Pinion 11T MOD 0.4 – 1.5 Shaft
Price per Unit (piece) : $2.55
Lynx Heli Innovations is always looking for a better way of doing things.
Here at Lynx Heli Innovations every detail has huge importance.
Looking on the 130X helicopter we discovery a quick wear of the brass pinion.
Using our material experience in pinion production we realize a series of 3 pinion module 0.4 in Carbon Steel and followed by thermal process to increase the superficial hardness to assure the best wear resistance fly after fly without compromise and comparison.
– Pinion Material: Carbon Steel + Thermal Process
– Direc replacement of your 130X std Brass pinion
– Motor Shaft Diameter 1.5 mm
1 x Pinion 11 Tooth – Mod. 0.4 mm Hard Steel
Also available in:
10T – LX0441
9T – LX0440