Announced this week on the Align Taiwan site is the latest 450 size brushless motor. This motor is a true outrunner design similar to Scorpion where the outer can spins. The BL450M is designed as a “shelterless” outrunner which means it doesn’t have an outer can protecting the spinning part of the motor. The Align BL430SP that comes with the T-Rex 450 Pro is actually a “sheltered” design and thus has had issues with head build-up during flight. The BL450M is 3500kv while the BL430SP is 3700kv.
- New Product: Hacker Brushless A50-Electric Turbine Motor
- VIDEO: Bert Kammerer Flying The Align T-Rex 450 Sport
- NEW: Century Outrunner 550 Plus Motor!
- NEW: Hyperion Brushless Outrunner Motors at Experience RC
- NEW: Align Brushless Motor Spare Parts