Century has just released some new RotorTech night blades: Luminous V2 Aurora Carbons:
* Length: 710mm
* Width: 63mm
* Weight: 208g
* Root / Grip Thickness: >=14mm
* Hole: 4-5mm
* Airfoil: Symmetrical
* Tip: Aeroflat
* Make: Carbon Fiber
* Common Application: 60-90, Gas powered R/C helicopters.
* Lights change color while in operation (red, green, blue, yellow).
* Removeable / Replaceable power pack (sold separately).
* Auto on/off
* Different Top and Bottom Light Pattern
* Long flight duration.
* 1x 3D/holographic decal sheet
* 1x 1mm thick spacer (4mm bolt hole adapter)
* 4x 2mm thick washers
* 4x 1mm thick washers
RotorTech™ Standard Features:
* Safety wire runs alone the inner core of the blade. This keeps the blades in one piece upon a crash to insure safety to pilots and bystanders.
* Low parasitic drag coeficient due to the efficient airfoil and top quality clear resin finish, insures more engine power is transferred for lift, speed and more crisp maneuvers.
* High density D-Spar of Carbon Fiber mixed with a special resin absorbs all high-g spanwise loading.
* Designed for your 3D performance.
* Mathced C.C.G. for stability.
* Matched outward S.C.G. for better autos.
* Airfoil designed for fast, accurate cyclic.
* Layered for optimum aerodynamic damping.
Patents: US (pending), Europe (pending), China (patented).
For more information check out Century’s site!