Sam2b 52% More Efficient – Electric Helicopter
I cut out 2′ of wire and gained back 52% of lost power from wire resistance. I stupidly installed this 2′ of wire when I first built the heli and didn’t dawn on me until winter 2012. I performed this modification during recent frame conversion and new Vbar Silerline install. Overall now this heli feels and performs very well even with 2 year old batteries.
- Breaking! New Killer 500 Electric Helicopter
- SICK VID: Rave Ballistic in action at RCMCO 2012 Winter Funfly
- HOT VID: Kyle Dahl’s trip to victory at German Heli Masters 2012
- PRODUCT INFO: Heli-Max MD-530 FBL Electric Helicopter
- SNEAK VID: New gas powered helicopter coming from Century Helicopter Products