A Main Hobbies’ RC Talk: How to Make A “Series” Harness
In this RC Talk you’ll see how to make your own series harness for pairing two battery packs. A Main Hobbies shows you what you need and how to do it.
You can find all your RC needs at www.amainhobbies.com.
For plugs or batteries click here. http://bit.ly/V3GrRg
Like A Main Hobbies on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/amainhobbies
Follow @AMainHobbies on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amainhobbies
Find +AMainHobbies on Google+: http://plus.google.com/100262035629488108932
- HOW TO VID: Setting up your endpoints with the CC ICE HV ESC on RCTalk
- INTRO VID: Greggor McGrath introduces the Goblin 700 at A Main Hobbies
- VIDEO: A Main Hobbies RCTalk One Way Bearing Repair
- VID: Greggor McGrath introduces the EcoPower Series Lipo line
- HELPFUL VID: FBL vs Flybar Rotor Blades