Talk about hootttt!!! Here are some sneak pics of the latest development from SAB Heli Division. This is the first prototype of the Goblin 500 in the USA. And, none other than Bert Kammerer has it. Simply stunning and jaw dropping pics. Thanks Bert for sharing these pics with everyone.
Now on to view the pics and read a comment from Bert himself. Don’t forget to have a towel for all the drool. Enjoy everyone!
Check back with us here at RCHR as more details, pics, etc. become available for the Goblin 500.
First Prototype in the USA!
“Official colors are not defined just yet. The setup could be 425 mm blades with 2700-2800 mah 6s lipo, 470 mm blades with 3300-3700 mah 6s lipo or 500 mm blades with 3700-4500 mah 6s lipo. We’re testing different motors and ESCs, will report more soon!”
Source: Bert Kammerer
- HOT VID: Trench flying the Goblin 500 production version with . . . .
- Fine tuning of the production version of the Goblin 500 by Bert
- HOT VID: Bert Kammerer Goblin Assembly and Maintenance Tips
- HOT VIDEO: First flight test of the Goblin 500
- Pre-production Goblin 500 pics . . . .