New Product: Scorpion 14S 160A ESC
This is the prototype for the new 160A ESC from Scorpion Power Systems.
Just like the existing Scorpion ESC’s there will be two types….. the Opto and the SBEC. The SBEC version has three selectable voltages of 5.4, 6.2, 7.4v and the BEC has a maximum output of 15A.
Most of the features of the Scorpion 130A ESC’s are also incorporated into this new 160A unit.
Scorpion hope to release the ESC to the market before IRCHA 2012
Source: Interview with Georges Van Gansen of Scorpion
- INFO RELEASED: Scorpion Commander 50V Series ESC (V-700)
- VIDEO: Scorpion Commander V HV ESC Overview With Ashley Davis
- NEW: Scorpion Power System releases Commander V 50V Series ESC (OPTO)
- VIDEO: Scorpion IRCHA 2011 Revisited
- NEWS: Scorpion ESC Programmer 1.4.5 available for download