RC Logger Digital Pitch Gauge 2
Since RC Logger introduced the revolutionary Digital Pitch Gauge which offers simplicity, high accuracy and ultra fast pitch angle measurement, the age of painful fiddling with mechanical pitch gauges has come to an end. Being the pioneer we pushed ourselves one step ahead by proudly introducing the Digital Pitch Gauge 2. This 2nd generation digital pitch gauge offers even more innovative enhancements for powerful tuning in the airfield.
The new generation Digital Pitch Gauge 2 with patented technology is packed with all popuar features including rotating display, calibration, auto power-off, plus innovative enhancements like buzzer alert for target angles, metal pin pointer for quick visual check, as well as flexible installation via inserted marget or screw nut. All parts are packed safely in a handy and durable protection case for day-to-day use.
- Pitch and Roll measurement
The all new Digital Pitch Gauge 2 now offers two dimensional measurement – Pitch angle as well as Roll angle measurement. This feature allows you to adjust not only the main rotor blade, but also the tail rotor blade and swashplate with ease.
- 3 measure modes (Main rotor blade / Tail rotor blade / Swashplate)
The Digital Pitch Gauge 2 now comes with three handy detachable mount adapters that allow you to adjust the main rotor blade, tail rotor blade and swashplate with ease. Just put the adapaters in place and snap on the Pitch Gauge via the inserted magnets.
- 9 memory profiles to preset target angles
Now you can pre-define your preferred target angles beforehand and save it into your Digital Pitch Gauge 2. Nine memory profiles are available for storing target measurements for 3 measure modes in each of the profile. During tuning, a buzzer alert will signal when the target angle is reached.
- 3 seconds countdown time to hold the display, set zero angle, or set target angle
A countdown time of 3 seconds is available when you are freezing the display for easier reader, setting a reference zero angle or setting a target angle for memory storage. This means that you have a buffer period for placing and adjusting the pitch gauge in the desired position after pressing the function button. No more worries about affected readings by the button pressing action.
The following items are included in the delivery:
● Digital Pitch Gauge 2
● Mount adapter for Main rotor blade
● Mount adapter for Tail rotor blade
● Mount adapter for Swashplate (exchangeable plates for 2 shaft sizes)
● Metal pin pointer
● Rubber protector
● Protection case
● CR2032 button cell x 4
● Operating instructions
● Pitch and Roll measurement
● 3 measure modes (Main rotor blade / Tail rotor blade / Swashplate)
● 9 memory profiles to preset target angles
● Countdown (3 secs) to hold display or set zero / target angle
● Rotating display
● Calibration function
● Auto power-off
● Buzzer alert for target angles
● Metal pin pointer for quick visual check
● Flexible installation via inserted magnet or screw nut
● All parts packed safely in a handy and durable protection case for day-to-day us
Operating voltage: 6 V/DC (CR2032 x 2)
Power consumption: max. 0.5 W
Operating temperature: 0 to +40 Celsius
Resolution: 0.1 Degree
Dimensions (W x H x D):
62 x 42 x 16.5 mm (Pitch Gauge)
120 x 72.5 x 15.6 mm (Main rotor blade mount)
94.5 x 100 x 26.6 mm (Tail rotor blade mount)
64 x 43 x 75 mm (Swashplate mount)
41 g (Pitch Gauge)
25 g (Main rotor blade mount)
27 g (Tail rotor blade mount)
42 g (Swashplate mount)
Compatible blade width:
21 to 75 mm (Main rotor blade)
15 to 40 mm (Tail rotor blade)
Pricing and pre-order info is not available at this time, but do check back with us here at RCHR as the more info becomes available.
Source: RC Logger
- New Product: Bevel Box Digital Pitch Gauge
- NEW: RCLogger Digital Pitch Gauge
- USEFUL TOOL: iPhone Digital Pitch Gauge Updated to v1.1
- HOT: Video introduction of the RC Logger Digital Pitch Gauge 2
- NEWS: RC Logger announces pre-order available for new Digital Pitch Gauge 2 Lite