Pilot Entry Now Open
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THIS PAGE
The long awaited Pilot entry for AIR is now open. HERE
Entry will be on a first come first served basis so please don’t hang around if you want to get in. It is important that you follow the instructions below correctly or your entry may not be accepted. Please do the following:
● Pilot entry is £25. Please go HERE to purchase your competition entry.
● This will purchase 1 x Pilot Entry into the “AIR RC Heli Competition”
● Access for you, your car and it’s occupants entry for the weekend to Weston Park 16th-17th June 2012.
● Pilots have a special camping rate of £10 for the entire weekend.
Once you have paid by PayPal you will have secured your entry.
We will then send you your allocated pilot number. (May take up to 7 days)
IMPORTANT: To compete in the Advanced or Pro category you must have a “BMFA B certificate” and in all cases be able to prove you have valid insurance either BMFA or RCHA.
A pilot T-shirt/Hoodie and Camping can also be purchased as an additional items.
● “AIR” T-Shirts
● “AIR” Hoodies
Source: AIR RC Heli Competition via Richie Clark
- HOT NEWS: Announcing the UK “Air” Competition
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Timmy Hammonds now a Battery Pilot for Heli-smack.com
- NEWS: Success for ElyQ French Pilot at Competition
- NEWS: Zone Weston Park Competition Entry Ending!
- NEWS: Latest ‘Air’ Competition info and more