JR recently released a new gasser for all your aerial photog and heavy lift apps!
It has been 6 years passed since the multi-discipline GSR260 Helicopter was released. Now, it’s reborn as GSR260Z with the new ASG 90 rotor head. It is planned to be released in November 2009.
- Overall length: 1,623 mm
- Overall height: 704 mm
- Overall width: 380 mm
- Gross weight: 7,800 g~ (including main rotor blades JRC800)
- Main rotor diameter: 1,765 mm (w/JRC800)
- Tail rotor diameter: 288 mm
- Gear ratio: 8 : 1 : 5.18
- Swash: 120 CCPM (MPM is also available as an option)
- All metal made ASG90 rotor head
- Redesigned FRP boy
- Stylish yellow stream-line body
- Spiral gears increase durability, gear ratio is same as before
- Brace clamp is made from plastic to prevent if from generating noise
- Fuel tank cap allows for easy re-fuelling
- Carbon tail rotor blades 105 mm in length
- 800 mm Main rotor blades are included
- Redesigned Fan cover and larger diameter Cooling fan provide more efficient cooling
- HG Clutch set supplied as standard
- 12 mm Main shaft
- Payload 4,000 ~ 5,000 g
Here’s a video showing the aerial photography view from under the new model:
More information can be found at JR’s website!