G-Force Releases Flybarless Conversion Kit for Raptor R90 (part#GFR9068)
The G-Force R90 FBL conversion kit transforms any flybar based Raptor R90 into a flybarless ready flying machine.
The heart of the conversion kit is the proven G-Force tuner head that utilizes the same triple o-ring dampers like the original G-Force tuner heads. The dampening of the tuner head can be adjusted to a pilot’s liking by allowing combinations of 70 and/or 90 duro o-rings. The new FBL tuner head also uses triple mainshaft clamping like the original tuner heads, for rock solid flying and long term performance.
The G-Force R90 FBL kit includes a complete rotor head with an oversized head button and symmetrical rotor grip plates. (SE metal grips are required for the conversion kit.)
Also included in this kit is a swash driver converter, which replaces the stock washout base.
The G-Force R90 FBL conversion kit has been custom designed specifically for the Raptor R90.
For more info on this new product, visit our website at www.gforceheli.com
- BREAKING: G-Force Tuner Mixing and Washout Arms Make the T-Rex 700N Head Programmable
- NEW: G-Force Heli 700E Conversion
- NEW: G-Force Heli Raptor 90 Blade Grips!
- PRESS RELEASE: G-Force Hirobo SDX Tuner Head
- G-Force announces their Trex 700E conversion kit!!