Welcome and thank you for you interest in SPEED Products.
This website is designed to give you access to general information, pictures, build tips, and a shopping cart to purchase our innovative products.
Our SPEED frames for the SAB Goblin 630 & 700 helicopters were designed out of frustration with inserting and removing battery packs. The design fundamentals were solidified when installation of a larger size ESC became problematic.
- Create a removable battery tray solution
- Allow for consistent tray placement for CG centering
- Increase the space available for bigger packs, especially 7s packs for power hungry pilots
- Relocate the ESC to allow for more area for larger ESC installation
- Optimize general component placement for a better flying experience
- Simple assembly and installation
- Options for using O-rings OR velcro straps for battery tray retention
Relocation of the ESC will require you to reroute your throttle lead back to your receiver.
All original hardware is used. Our SPEED frames require very little disassembly of the helicopter for installation. Relocation of the ESC will require you to reroute your throttle lead back to your receiver. All original hardware is used. It’s simple and effective!
Frame Set Options
1 Battery Tray Only $120.00 USD
with 1 Extra Battery Tray $135.00 USD
with 2 Extra Battery Trays $145.00 USD
We are available by email and strive to respond within 12 hours of any email request.
All of our designs come from innovative approaches to design fundamentals. All assemblies are done in 3D, and the products are EXTENSIVELY prototyped to ensure design compatibility and functional success.
We use the HIGHEST grade carbon fiber laminate available from one of the best sources in the world.
Each part is cut on a CNC router to guarantee edge finish and laminate integrity. Each part is inspected to ensure accuracy as to give you- the customer- the best assembly experience possible.
3825 Triangle Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617
- EXCLUSIVE VID: Goblin “Speed” Frames Conversion
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Installing the KDE Direct Fusion 50 Battery Tray Upgrade
- HOT: KDE Direct Fusion 50 and Trex 450 Sport Products Released, Redesigned Website
- Website Goes Live, New Blade Company Introduced
- NEWS: AleeS RC website is now LIVE!