RC EYE DUODEC (Engineering sample) Maiden Flight.
First ever flight of the all new “RC EYE DUODEC” at the Hong Kong Modelers Engineering Club, recorded 24th November 2012. Considered for Q1/2013 exclusively at RCLogger.Com and partners. Share your feedback at http://rclogger.com/forum
RC EYE OCTO (Engineering sample) at its maiden flight.
First ever flight of the all new “RC EYE OCTO” at the Hong Kong Modelers Engineering Club, recorded 24th November 2012. Available Q1/2013 exclusively at RCLogger.Com and partners.
The flight control is more or less the same (as the RC EYE ONE). However the performance is different. We plan to have this system with either 8 or 12 motors used as an platform for aerial photography and/or FPV flights. A HD micro camera with 5.8 GHz wireless transmitter is currently under engineering and evaluation. The platform is extremely stable. We are planing to present 10 samples at the CES in Las Vegas this coming January.
- EVENT VID: RC Logger Introduces the RC EYE 450 (ARF) at IRCHA Jamboree 2012
- HELPFUL VID: RC EYE Tweaker software walkthrough
- EXCLUSIVE: RC Logger testing new version of the RC EYE One . . . .
- VIDEO: RC Logger unveils the RC EYE 550X with maiden hover test flight
- VIDEO: RC Logger RC EYE 550X makes an appearance at CES 2013