KDE Direct’s first E-FLITE upgrade is now available for Pre-Sale – the BLADE 130X Flybarless Main Rotor Housing. Available on a first-come, first-serve basis, the new upgrade provides the same industry-leading quality and innovation KDE Direct is known for to this new segment of Micro- and Mini- helicopter classes. Look forward to other new releases for the BLADE series coming in the near future!
FLYBARLESS MAIN ROTOR HOUSING
FOR E-FLITE BLADE 130X SERIES HELICOPTERS
Item Number: EB130X-MRHFB
Installation Diagram: CLICK HERE
Pre-Sale, Expected Ship Date: 10/09/2012
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: all E-FLITE BLADE 130X Series Helicopters (replaces stock part #BLH3711).
Note: the Flybarless Main Rotor Housing upgrade encompasses the latest technologies for optimum setup of the flybarless mechanics. The new design incorporates a series of performance enhancements including a FEA-optimized design for unprecedented strength and light-weight characteristics; with the incorporation of the innovative clamping mechanism for accurate and crisp flight feel for all flying styles.
In addition, in the event of a crash, the Rotor Head Linkages (BLH3713) are typically contained in the pass-through phase-control geometry of the new rotor head, preventing the need for commonly lost components.
More images and information coming soon
- One (1) BLADE 130X Series Aluminum Flybarless Main Rotor Housing
- One (1) #0-80 x 0.250″ Pan Head Phillips Machine Screw (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
1.6 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
Source: KDE Direct
- NEW: Flybarless Main Rotor Housing for Trex 500 by KDE Direct
- More news from the great KDE Direct Team . . . .
- VIDEO: KDE Direct Design Engineering Episode IV
- EXCLUSIVE: Introducing Blade 130X and Trex 700/800 upgrades from KDE Direct
- Announcing the latest product launches from KDE Direct . . . .