The Revolectrix PowerVault has been designed for the heavy duty RC battery charge requirements.
Build from a FCI flight case it houses its own 24V 1400W ACin (110-240) power supply manufactured by Dell. The case will work on both the PowerLab 8 and PowerLab 6 with direct connection to the power supply via EC5.
The unit also gives you 2 * 12V outputs for anything else you want to power.
The study flight case has special mountings for both Powerlabs versions with a compartment for storing all your accessories. It is also lockable.
The powerVault goes on sale this week at www.revolectrix.com or their distributors.
- NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT: Want to win a PowerLab 8 or Co-Pilot II from Revolectrix
- INFO: Revolectrix Diamond Label Lipos
- EXCLUSIVE: SkEye-Ball Productions intro vid to the Hard Deck Module by Revolectrix
- TEASER VIDEO: Coming soon to Revolectrix, the PowerVault
- Ever wondered how a Revolectrix lipo is made?