Tired of those oh so plain plastic grips? Or are you flinching at the price point of Thunder Tigers metal grips? Well Elevated RC has just released new Billet Aluminum grips for the Raptor 90. Price…well its too good to pass up that’s for sure.
Designed for the most popular blade size of 14mm. Get rid of all the flex from the plastic grips and only gain a few grams in overall weight plus get the killer looks of these grips.. Uses your stock bearings.
These can be had for $99, at www.heliproz.com and are In Stock! And if you have not seen their tail case, it is also another piece of artwork, featuring a “open gear” styling, so you can always be sure to check your tail gears.
- MSH Protos 500 Class Helicopter
- Vibe 50 Elevated RC Frame Set
- NEW PRODUCT: MicroHeli Triple-Bearing Aluminum Engine Bearing Block for Align T-Rex 700
- REVIEW: MicroHeli Trex 700 MOD 1.0 Gear Conversion
- BREAKING: Ely.Q Vision V2 IN STOCK!!