Spektrum™ DX8 AirWare™ Version 2.05
All AirWare™ updates have been extensively tested by our internal and external test teams prior to public release. Due to the complex nature of the software and the nearly endless combination of setups that are possible, the first public exposure of a new version to thousands of consumers is the most likely time to uncover any undetected issues. As always, the pilot should ensure that all programming behaves as intended in the model.
This version will not erase models on your radio, but you should always take the precaution of backing them up first, just in case.
13 August 2012
• Added support for GPS and High Current telemetry sensors.
• Enabled up to 32-pole motors for the brushless RPM sensor.
• Enabled SD telemetry log file
• Enabled ability to configure inactivity timer
• Enabled backlight configurability (Auto/On/Off)
• Enabled dimming control of the orange Spektrum LED for night flying
• Adjusted vibe motor RPM to be less aggressive
• Fixed bug that could reset the radio when scrolling through Mix options.
• Corrected L/R trimmer ‘forgetting’ assignment after power cycle.
• Improved translations in French and Italian screens.
• Corrected export of flap configuration.
• Corrected over-travel of flaps that could result in reversed operation at extreme deployments.
• Corrected switch change on Acro throttle cut screen when going from the initial switch selection to the edit page.
• Corrected timer to work properly in Throttle Out mode when using reversed throttle channel.
• Corrected end-point adjustability when Trainer is used as an input to a channel.
• Corrected trainer normal Master mode so that it doesn’t modify controls from the slave. In previous versions it could reverse channels vs. what was expected.
NOTE: This change affects sub-trim and travel of existing models and ones you will import. You may need to adjust sub-trims and travel on all control surfaces in both airplanes and helicopters.
Source: Spektrum RC Community