Revco RC, the makers of the very popular Edge Blades series, has recently produced prototype 813mm blades for testing. The first to put the blades to test was industry professional Chris Bergen of Bergen R/C Helicopters. Edge has produced three different blade weights as typical in blade development to find the optimal weight for both flybar and flybarless applications. Chris tested each blade on his 800mm class helicopters and gave his valuable feedback to Revco. The blades are going to continue testing with other individuals and companies to continue gathering feedback. At this moment there is no ETA for release, but keep an eye here for more details as available. Click into the article for a video of Chris testing the blades.
Source: Bergen R/C Helicopters
- REVIEW: EDGE 603 Main Blades
- Announcement: EDGE 693mm SE Premium Flybarless Blades
- Video: Align Trex 450 Pro with Edge Main & Tail blades
- NEW: Edge 473mm Premium CF Blades – Flybarless Version
- VIDEO: Edge Flybar Blades on a Flybarless helicopter