Custom Heli Parts has a cool little accessory to sort out your antennae!
This accessory sorts out the mounting and direction of your Futaba receiver’s antennae. You receive just the “Y”-piece and 2 rings for the wires, then you can mount it to the model with either double-stick tape (I used 3M red tape), or low-temp hot melt glue. You can secure the antennae wires with either the included rings, and/or low-temp hot glue.
I used it with a Futaba R6008HS mounted in a Century Swift NX 550. It’s a great little add-on that resolves a typically cumbersome issue.
- PHOTOS: Custom Heli Parts T-Rex 700 Main Shaft Extension Pin
- REVIEW: Custom Heli Parts 700E Conversion MONSTER!
- NEW: Custom Heli Parts, Inc. Trex 700E Conversion!
- REVIEW: Custom Heli Parts Trex 500 Swash Tool and Flybar Lock!
- Product Review: Lynx Heli Innovations Products and Upgrade Parts