There were some pics posted of new Align products on Jeter Liao’s Facebook page and with a little digging, I found some info about the pics. Click on for all the pics and info.
Jeter Liao posted some pics of a carry bag for the Align 550E. Jeter says the bag is very well made and designed. The bag is made of 1680D nylon fabric which can be washed, similar to a golf bag, that is delicate and waterproof. The main bag includes 3 deputy bags and the logos on the bags are computerized embroidery. Apparently, the carry bag and the 3 deputy bags are around 100 dollars, but because of the very good quality, Jeter says this product is worth more. Also posted were pics of what looks to be dog tag style key chains and the metal vertical stabilizer mount (HN7109) for use on the T-Rex 700N/700E/550E.
Source: Jeter Liao on Facebook
- New DFC Head in action for the Trex 550EFL + Installation Pics
- EVENT COVERAGE: More 2010 Align Fun Fly Pictures from Jeter Liao
- New Products and Upgrades from Align!
- Align Has a Brand New English Website Loaded With New Pics and Info!!
- SNEAK PICS: Align RTF Trex 450 Plus . . . . sweeet!