Century Helicopters is releasing a new CNC aluminum flybarless rotorhead!
This new rotor head is designed for 10mm main shafts, and is outfitted with a robust 8mm feathering spindle. Extra hard Delrin dampers are also included for those wishing for the utmost in rigidity. The main grips are triple bearing supported with two radial bearings and one thrust bearing each. The head block is low profile and allows the main blades to be closer to the model’s center of gravity which will allow for more axial rolls. The grips support 30/50-size blades with a 12mm root and 4mm blade bolt hole.
Pricing is set at $119.95 and comes complete (swashplate and and main shaft is not included) and should be available in less than 2 weeks.
- Century Helicopter Products Unveils New Multi-blade Rotor Heads
- NEW: Flybarless Metal Rotor Head for Gasser/.90
- BREAKING: Century Flybarless Rotor Head for Gassers/.90
- NEW: Century Predator Gasser NX V2.0
- VIDEO: Introducing the 700 Series XT Rotor Head System from KDE Direct