Top Performance and Quality First!
Lynx Heli is well known for their high end CNC upgrades, and now releases a new Oxy Helicopters Devision on the market with the introduction of the new Oxy 3. This machine is the first in hopefully a large line of helicopter from Oxy Devision. The OXY 3 is a 250 mm bladed heli, belt driven tail rotor, and can run any micro sized servo. This helicopter is designed for a wide range of head speeds and voltages, from 3000 to 4500 RPM. Robust design to handle high voltage setups.
In the near future, the OXY 3 will have a stretch kit to bring it up to a 280 sized 3D power house . Special upgrades will be available to run 3 or 4 blade heads, and hints of a full fuselage as well. I’m looking forward for more information on this new addition to the market.
- Heli designed for intense 3D performance:
- Triple main shaft supports
- Autorotation integrated into main gear hub
- Quality injection molded plastics
- Lightweight high visibility fiberglass canopy by Fusuno
- Ultra rigid frame