Spartan Vortex VX1 flybarless
Please note: Part SRC-DTPOD (Spartan DataPod) is also required for configuring the Vortex VX1. Only one DataPod is required for configuring all your Vortex VX1 systems as it does not need to be permanently mounted on the helicopter.
* Optimised electric governor mode is planned for future firmware update.
This is a small pre-release batch. More stock is coming soon and formal launch is expected in the New Year.
Quantity in stock: *Please check the Spartan RC website by clicking the link below.*
Shipping weight: 0.07 kg
Our price: £216.66 (US$350.95)
- Test flight of the Spartan Vortex VX1 by Frédéric Roudier
- VIDEO: Spartan RC Vortex VX1 testing continues
- VID: Spartan Vortex VX1 onboard a Fusion 50
- NEW: Spartan Vortex VX1 Flybarless System
- UPDATE: Latest firmware available for the Spartan Vortex VX1