**Breaking news** Tim Procter joins the FLP Flight Team
The Fast Lad Performance flight team is pleased to welcome their latest team member.
Tim Procter will be joining us for the remainder of the year and the exciting new 2013 season.
Tim, or as some will know him as ‘Busterboy’ has been flying since 2007 and simply can’t get enough of it. Tim has supported Fast Lad Performance since we started in business making this a simple choice for us especially as he is a fellow northerner
Hosting the superb invitational flyin’s at the Stainburn heli club North Yorkshire, (which rumour has it very famous people attend!!) Tim a very well known pilot in the UK can also pack a very good punch with his flying.
Recently taking on the SAB Goblin helicopter, he’s mad about them. So much so a 630 has been added to his fleet aswell. Will there be a 770 or 500 soon to join them? Which this space!
Tim also flies one of the largest 3D helicopters about. ‘Xxtremely’ good if you get chance to see it
We want to wish Tim all the best in joining the ever growing and popular Flight Team
Welcome to the team Tim.
- BREAKING NEWS: Steven Gerrard Returns to the FLP Flight Team
- BREAKING NEWS: Pulse Ultra Team welcomes newest Pilot
- EVENT VIDS: UK 3D Championships 2012 – FLP Flight Team
- NEWS: New Team Pilot joins SAB Heli Division Germany
- HOT NEWS: FLP Flight Team grows with addition of new Team member