KBDD International is announcing a change in ownership. Kevin Tucker and Becky Enos-Tucker are no longer owners in the company. This change was a mutually agreed upon decision based on the needs of all parties and the positive growth of KBDD International. Although they are not participating in the day to day operations, Kevin will continue to provide his expertise in product design and mold design for KBDD International. The remaining owners and all of the KBDD team wish them all the best in their future endeavors. We also thank them for their contributions which took this company from an idea in Kevin’s mind to the fast growing and highly productive company that exists today.
Again, the very best wishes and heartfelt thanks to Kevin and Becky!
With half the ownership remaining and Kevin contracted for product designs, KBDD International’s products, customer service, company ethics and product innovation will continue. That said, keep alert as this is an exciting time for KBDD International with many changes and new products to come.
Source: KBDD International
- EXCLUSIVE: New Team member announced by KBDD International
- NEW: KBDD Extreme Edition Main Blades for Blade MCPx
- NEWS: JC Zankle Joins the KBDD Team
- NEWS: KBDD International announce release of new tail blades
- HOT: Introducing the latest line from KBDD International . . . .