We were able to obtain information about the 7HV specifications. Click for more info and pics.
The information below is translated by Google Translate so it may be a bit hard to understand. The specifications may also be subject to change since the model is still in testing phases as this is published. We’ll publish more complete information in clearer English as it comes available.
The 7HV is a completely new design. The 700 electric helicopter is equipped with innovative features like an automatic belt tensioner, one battery slide, which made the quick change battery very easy and a thrust bearing, which protects the ball bearings of the drive.
- The helicopter comes fully the Fe by Sebastian Zajonz, which has incorporated many years of experience in the design. This helicopter was waived really anything that is unnecessary. Thus, the 7HV no push / pull linkages and gets along with very few components.
- The single-stage transmission with large diameter and 1.0 module gear is the burden of the strongest growth engines and provides a high efficiency.
- All linkage is linear and all turning points of the swashplate servo-arms be found at the same height. Angle error as are found in other high-value products are therefore excluded. An oblique linkage may simply not result in symmetrical eruptions and the performance of the system is limited.
- With a view to the future, the geometry of the swash plate and rotor head together with the servo arms on the Flybarless use optimized.
- All servos, the speed controller and the engine sitting on the tail boom and the battery is so close to the center of gravity.
- This arrangement ensures a very high center of gravity, which increases the performance, so does the 7HV with less energy to achieve the same maneuverability and facilitate the Flybarless system his work.
- Length: 1372mm
- Height: 403mm
- Rotor diameter: 1560mm
- Sprocket sizes: 13T
- Gear ratio: 13T: 10.46:1:4.8
- Flying Weight: approx 4.3 – 5.1kg
- Motor Type: Brushless Outrunner
- Battery Size: LiPo with 12S (2 x 6S) 4000-6000mAh
- Blades: 690-710mm
- Automatic belt tensioner
- Battery Slide
- Against storage
- Module 1.0 teeth
- Flybarless use optimized
- High center of gravity