I’ve made a lot of great friends, gone a lot of different places, and have had an amazing time working with Compass Models. The last 2 years working with the team and the factory have been extremely insightful and I’ve learned so much from it all. I can’t thank Mike Jankowski of Prostar hobbies enough for how well I was treated and for supporting me 100% through the thick and thin of it. All of my buddies on the team really made me feel at home and I wish them all the best. You guys and your support and love for people is what made Compass the brand it is today. It is with this that I’m posting to let everyone know I’m stepping down from my position as a team pilot for Compass.
I’m looking forward to new opportunities in the future and wish you all the best of luck. I’ll still be around and I’m more than happy to help anyone out that needs it, just send me a PM and I’ll answer any questions I can. Thank you all,
- IRCHA 2011 – Eric Brandenburg – 7HV 2500RPM
- Eric Brandenburg Testing Compass 7HV Metal Tail Grips
- EVENT VIDEOS: Noon Demos at MAFF 2012 by Eric Brandenburg and his Compass 7HV
- NEWS: Jamie Robertson departs Team Mikado
- HOT NEWS: Team Compass USA announces new team co-manager