Align has leaked some more information and advertising photos of their newest 700!
The information leaked out on from Align’s Chinese web forum. Translated:
- All metal rotorhead
- Quick and easy battery removal through rear of model. Also afford battery protection within frames.
- Revised ESC location improved airflow to ESC by main rotor down-wash
- Revised front electronics pod
- +/- 15-degrees of collective pitch
- CNC machined 1.0-Mod main gear
- Torque tube tail in carbon fiber tail boom
- New light weight landing gear
- Fiberglass painted canopy
- Motor shaft supported by external bearing block
- Carbon fiber frame
700E 3G Specification:
- Length: 1328mm
- Height: 408mm
- Main Blade Length: 690mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 1562mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 281mm
- Motor Drive Gear:12T
- Main Drive Gear:115T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
- Tail Drive Gear: 24T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 1:9.58:4.33
- Weight(With Motor): 2830g
- Flying Weight: Approx. 4700g
- NEW: Align Adds Trex 500E Super Combo KX017014
- NEW INFO: Align T-REX 700E F3C Super Combo!
- BREAKING: Align T-Rex 550E Production Photos!
- BREAKING: Align T-Rex 450 Sport Coming to ReadyHeli & HeliDirect
- PRODUCT INFO: New Align Trex 700E DFC Top Combo Kit