New RF6 public beta (6.00.052) is available
Version 6.00.052 is now available as a free public beta download. It fixes some problems with the 6.00.050 build and includes one new change (see release notes below).
You should skip the .050 build, or cease using it if you downloaded it already, and use this version instead.
In this update we bring you another warbird: the ever popular F4U Corsair! This simulated version is based on the Top Flite giant scale ARF. It has flaps, retracts, and numerous scale details built in.
See the full release notes below for more info, and please let us know if you discover any new bugs.
This version is compatible with 6.00.047 for multiplayer.
Perform the following steps to obtain the update:
1. Start the RealFlight 6 Launcher
2. Click Additional Options, then Technical Support
3. Click Enter Tech Support Code
4. Enter the following code: B#3h4qe2559jyx (If successful, you will see a message saying “You are now registered to use the Public Beta site until the new version is posted to official download site.”)
5. Go back to the main Launcher menu and click Registration/Updates
6. Make sure that in the bottom left corner it says Temporary Public Beta. If not, try reentering the code
7. Click Update to Latest Version; alternatively, click Update to Specific Version, choose 6.00.050 from the list, and click OK.
The LauncherHelper will need to restart partway through this process. Answer “Yes” when it asks if you want to continue downloading the new version. When this process is finished, you will have the latest available version of RealFlight 6.
Top Flite F4U Corsair
“MH 120 11.57 percent” and “MH 121 8.76 percent” airfoils can be selected without causing a crash
The sim remembers when you calibrate your controller in full screen mode, and does not keep prompting you to do so
NavGuides: Ground Speed metric units are changed from MPS to KPH
Messerschmitt Bf 109E: Raised the “Cockpit” camera
P-51 Mustang (all variants): Cleaned up some component naming and setup inconsistencies between versions
Source: Knife Edge Software