There’s a new heavyweight in the ring: the iCharger 4010Duo. With two channels available, each of which can charge at up to 40 amps simultaneously, it’s like having two superchargers in one. Or combine both channels in parallel to achieve up to 70 amp charge rates!
With two JST-XH & ThunderPower balance boards thrown in for free – one for each channel – you’re ready for just about anything – place your pre-order now for an exclusive bonus!
Pre-Order: Expected 12/1
Note: We are currently taking pre-orders for this item – place your order now for an exclusive pre-order bonus!
If you would like to pay now, place your order as normal and we will ship your charger as soon as they arrive. If you would like to hold a unit now and pay later, choose Check/Money Order as your payment option and we will contact you to arrange payment when the chargers are in stock.
● High-power charger providing 40 amps on each of two channels – or combine the two outputs in parallel for up to 70 amp charge rates!
● Includes a free JST-XH & ThunderPower balance board for each channel!
Optional Additional Balance Board
● Input voltage range: 9-50V DC
● Input current limit: 65A
● Maximum charge power capacity: 1400W per channel @ >23.5V (up to 2000W in synchronous mode)
● Charge current range: 0.05-40.0A per channel, or up to 70A in synchronous mode
● Discharge power capacity: 130W per channel, or up to 200W in synchronous mode
● Maximum regenerative discharge: 1400W per channel, or up to 2000W in synchronous mode
● Maximum external discharge power capacity: 1600W @ 40V/40A, or up to 3200W in synchronous mode
● Current drain for balancing: 1.2A per channel, or up to 2.4A in synchronous mode
● Balance accuracy: 10mV
● LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-10 series per channel
● NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series per channel
● Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series (2-36V) per channel
● PC Connectivity: USB port
● Weight: 1470g
● Dimensions (LxWxD): 210x140x80 mm
● Warranty: 1 year
● Further specs and manual coming soon!
- PRODUCT INFO: Introducing the iCharger 308Duo
- NEW: ProTek R/C “Prodigy 66 Quad AC” battery charger
- HOT NEWS: PowerLab case combos available for Pre-order
- NEW: Bantam BC6DX-II Charger!
- PRODUCT INFO: The new iCharger 406Duo