Note: Please check with your local hobby shop or favorite online retailer for availability and pricing. For those hobby shops or online retailers in the United States who would like to carry these or any other Align products please contact either of the following Align Distributors to place your order.
T-REX 600 Nitro DFC Super Combo
Instruction(3GX Programmable Flybarless System) :
●Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
●3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba’s S-BUS system.
●Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
●Graphical illustrated instruction on the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
●Support Bluetooth connectivity. With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
●With 3GX’s built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters.
●Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
●3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
●Suitable for helicopter of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
●3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
●With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
●3GX’s rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
●Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
Instruction(T-REX 600N DFC) :
● Equipped with DFC flybarless head assembly, with extremely low CG design to minimize wind resistance, providing more direct and precise flight control response and higher top speed.
● Dual 3K carbon plate side frame design for ease of maintenance and resistance to torque induced flex.
● Additional radial bearing is added to the top of the main gear hub to ensure stable rotation, and eliminate jamming of one way bearing.
● Newly designed unibody stainless steel tail drive gear center mount, for more precise tail drive gear and higher tolerance.
● New high quality carbon rudder control rod assembly using 5mm carbon rod and metal connectors, resulting in improved rudder control precision.
● Brand new torque tube front and rear drive gear set, use utilizes newly developed, highest spec and superior anti-wear material to increase the overall strength and durability. Effectively minimize gear striping and crash damage.
● High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
● Utilizes high efficient tail drive system.
● High speed rated thrust bearing in tail blade grips.
● High efficiency tail shaft drive design.
● Highly efficient lightened engine cooling fan, reducing engine load and improving cooling efficiency.
● Large diameter clutch system with unique installation method for good balance, minimal vibration, and effective power transfer.
● Forward mounted rudder servo to protect it from exhaust contamination.
● 95mm tail blades for sharp rudder response and excellent tail locking ability.
● Unique H cross section shaped electronic mounting platform for easy electronic mounting and protection.
● Large capacity 440CC fuel tank for up to 10 minutes of extreme 3D flights.
● Starting and clutch supporting point utilizes 10mm one way bearing.
● All up ready to fly dry weight is only 3200g (7lbs).
● Main fuel tank designed with fuel supply stabilization effect.
● Impact resistant fiberglass canopy with 3 point hook mounting system for ease of install/removal.
● Designed with concepts from large helicopter competitions, for the best static and dynamic flight performance.
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
Specification(3GX Programmable Flybarless System) :
●Operating Temperature:-10~60 degree
●X and Y axis Operating Angle Range:-300~+300 degree
●Z axis Operating Angle Range:-600~+600 degree
●Size:36.5×25.2×15.6 mm Size
●Supports Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
●Spektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
●Futaba S.BUS system support
●Built in governor function
●Maximum working voltage:8.5V
●Compatible with 1024/2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
●Supports 90/120/135/140 CCPM swashplates
●Field setup without the use of a PC
●Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
●Support up to 6 servos
●Automatic servo type recognization
Specification(T-REX 600N DFC) :
● Length: 1160mm
● Height: 357mm
● Main Blade Length: 600mm
● Main Rotor Diameter: 1350mm
● Tail Rotor Diameter: 240mm
● Engine Pinion Gear: 20T
● Main Drive Gear:170T
● Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 180T
● Drive Gear Ratio: 8.5:1:4.5(E:M:T)
● Fuel Tank Capacity:440cc
● Flying Weight Approx: 3200g
●T-REX 600N DFC Kits Set x 1
●600 3G Carbon Fiber Blades x 1set
●3GX Flybarless system x 1
●Ds615 Standard servo x 3
●Ds655 Specialized servo x 1
●Govemor Sensor x 1
●B6T 2 In 1 Voltage Regulator x 1
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
●Transmitter(7-channel or more, helicopter system)
●Receiver(7-channel or more)
●Standard servo X1 ( for throttle)
●Engine starter X1
●Digital pitch gauge X1
●Fuel pump X1
●Engine fuel X1
●Align 50H Engine or 55HP Engine X1
800MX Brushless Motor(520KV)
●To meet the power and torque requirements of enthusiasts, the high output 800MX motor was born in Align’s R&D lab. With dramatic increase in torque and power output, capable of 5100 watts continuous power output and 11000 watts of burst power!
●800MX features high efficiency, superior power, excellent torque, low current draw and low temperature; it’s capable of maintaining consistent torque and head speed through continuous 3D maneuvers.
●Due to the 800MX’s high efficiency and low current draw, the standard equipment 120A electronic speed controller are sufficient to experience the power of this motor, and extend battery longevity.
●800MX motor incorporates radial fan in its end bell, creating powerful airflow to dissipate heat. Tweaks to motor design and reduction in weight not only contributes to dramatic power increase, the high efficiency cooling system enables cooler operating temperature during and after flights when compared to motor of previous generation.
●The 800MX motor armature are dynamically balanced to eliminate typical imbalance found in other outrunner motors.
●Maintenance free、high torque、high efficiency、stable, and low noise.
●High-speed ball bearings, powerful magnetic outrunner rotor.
●Suitable for T-REX 700E 、T-REX800E helicopters.
800MX(520KV) motor is suitable for use with speed governor function on the speed controller. Start with setting the governor so that head speed is at around 2200RPM, and adjust according to individual needs. For safety reasons, please do not set too high of head speed.
Caution: When using the motor on T-REX 800E, please use 112T main gear with 12T motor pinion. Set the head speed at 1900RPM and collective pitch at ±12°
Effective immediately, the Align MX series motors have 50% off Lifetime service where your old motor can be exchanged for 50% off the retail pricing of a new equal spec motor. If needed, please contact to Align authorized distributors .
●Input Voltage: DC11.1V-50.4V
●Max Continuous Current: 115A/250A(2sec)
●Max Output Power: 5100W/11000W(2sec)
●KV Value: 520KV
●Stator Arms: 12
●Magnet Poles: 10
●Dimension: Spindle 6×56.7×93.5mm
●4mm gilt terminal x 3
G800 Gimbal Bearing Block Set
●Use for G800 Aerial Gimbal System.
●G800 Gimbal Bearing Block x 4
●G800 Gimbal Bearing Block Nut x 4
450 Tail Rotor Hub
●6061-T6 Aluminum alloy material and CNC processed.
●Use for T-REX 450.
●Must with 450 Metal Tail Rotor Holder(H45T002XXW).
●450Tail rotor hub x 2
●Washer(Φ2xΦ4.8×0.6mm) x 2
●Washer(Φ3xΦ4.8×0.3mm) x 2
●M3 set screw x 2(M3x3mm)
●Socket collar screw x 2(M2x6mm)
450 Metal Tail Rotor Holder
●Use for T-REX 450.
●6061-T6 Aluminum alloy material and CNC processed。
●450 Metal tail rotor holder x 2
●450 Tail rotor hub x 1
●Bearing MR63ZZ x 2(Φ3xΦ6×2.5mm)
●Bearing MR74ZZ x 2(Φ3.5xΦ7×2.5mm)
●Thrust bearing x 2(Φ3xΦ6×2.8mm)
●Washer x 2(Φ2xΦ4.8×0.6mm)
●Washer x 2(Φ2xΦ4.8×0.3mm)
●Socket collar screw x 2(M2x9mm)
●M3 set screw x 1(M3x3mm)
●Socket button head collar screw x 2(M3x6mm)