Thunder Power has added the TP1430C charger to their product lineup. The TP1430C 1000 Watt Single Port DC charger is capable of charging at a rate of up to 30 amps and can charge up to 14S LiPo packs. Click for more details.
1 – 14 Cell LiPo/LiIon/LiFe, 1-40 Cell NiCd/NiMH, 6-48V Pb, 0.20-30.0 Amp, 1000 Watt Single Port DC Charger/Discharger/Cycler w/Balancer
The TP1430C is a powerful and advanced multi-chemistry charger, discharger and balancing system. With up to 1000 watts of total charging power the T1430C is equipped to charge, discharge and cycle a variety of 1-14S LiPo, LiIon and LiFe (A123) batteries, as well as 1-40 cell NiCd and NiMH along with 6-48V Pb (lead-acid) batteries. The built-in 2-14S LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123) cell balancer and included balance connector adapter board are readily compatible with Thunder Power balance connectors and the JST-XH balance connectors found on most other batteries. The TP1430C is capable of charging at rates up to 30 amps offering the ability to charge many of the latest-generation LiPo batteries at ultra-fast rates up to 6C and beyond. Other great features include built-in data monitoring and internal resistance measurement, plus the ability to use a standard USB cable to install future firmware updates available for free download using a standard mini USB cable. Best of all these incredible features are all available at a value that’s hard to beat while being backed by Thunder Power RC’s industry-leading 2-year warranty.
- Powerful 1000W charger, discharger and cycler system with built-in LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123) cell balancer
- Includes a balance connector adapter board readily compatible with 2-14S Thunder Power and JST-XH balance connectors
- This powerful and compact single port design charges, discharges and cycles 1-14S LiIon/LiPo/LiFe (A123), 1-40 cell NiCd/NiMH and 6-48V Pb (lead-acid) batteries
- Up to 1000 watts of total power with selectable charge rates from 0.2 amps up to 30 amps for ultra-fast charging
- 12 user-programmable memories plus built-in data monitoring and viewing with internal resistance measurement and more
- Fully-adjustable charge capacity limit (NiMh/NiCd/Pb), per cell end voltage and low voltage cutoff settings to maximize safety, charge and discharge performance
- Wide 12.0-36.0V input voltage range with adjustable input power current limiting to maximize performance and protect power supplies
- Durable and compact aluminum case with dual computer-controlled cooling fans and an extremely easy-to-read blue backlit LCD screen
Type: Multi-Chemistry Single Port DC Charger/Discharger/Cycler with Integrated Balancer
Input: 12.0-36.0V DC (40 amps recommended)
# Cells: 1-14S LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123), 1-40 cell NiCd/NiMH and 6-48V Pb (lead-acid)
Charge Rate: Adjustable from 0.2 to 30A
Input Connector: 4mm bullet connector or alligator clips
Output Connector: 4mm bullet/banana
Source: Thunder Power RC
- Thunder Power RC TP610C Charger
- New Charger From Thunder Power RC
- NEW: Thunder Power TP610-ACDC Charger!
- New: Kong Power iMax B6AC charger
- Thunder 1220 Professional Balance Charger Info