LE-693SEFBL EDGE 693mm SE Premium CF Blades – Flybarless Version
EDGE high performance CF rotor blades are new premium blades that have been specifically designed for today’s model helicopters. EDGE rotor blades have been optimized for use with today’s light weight, high powered models with increased cyclic pitch. While these blades are ideal for aggressive Flybarless 3D performance, they can also be used for more precision FAI & FC3 flying on traditional flybar machines.
Flybarless Edge blades may be flown on a traditional flybar helicopters for a smoother and less aggressive FAI/FC3 style cyclic response.
- Airfoil designed specifically for flybarless helicopters.
- Integrated lead weight safety harness.
“The new Edge “SE” Rotor Blades, were designed for the more advanced and aggressive 3D pilot in mind…no holds barred. Edge “SE” blades are quicker, and more suited for aggressive 3D flying styles, yet maintain their efficiency and stability in high speed flight. They’re ready for anything, and they’re ready for competition.”
- Kyle Dahl
Specifications: Length: 693mm width: 60mm root: 12mm Bolt Hole: 5mm Weight: 199 grams
- One pair of EDGE blades.
- 4x 1mm shims.
- 4x 2mm shims.
- 2x 4mm bolt hole shims.
- A good time.
Edge rotor blades are proudly designed in the USA by Revco RC!
Get an EDGE on the competition with these blades.
Source: edgerotorblades via YouTube
- PRODUCT INFO: New Edge SE Tail Blades
- NEW: Edge 473mm Premium CF Blades – Flybarless Version
- COMING SOON: Edge 813mm Blades
- IN STOCK: 693mm Edge Blades are back in stock!
- VIDEO: Edge Flybar Blades on a Flybarless helicopter