Align has released a video the demonstrates as well as mocks some of the features of the Align APS Gyro similar to the DJI Wookong-H.
Align Helicopter APS system features:
- Semi-autonomous take off / Landing (Activate system, semi-autonomous takeoff into position and altitude hold, hovers in attitude hold with strong holding ability to prevent drifting, suitable for hover and flight training)
- Failsafe (Activate system, automatic return home during loss of signal situation)
- Auto flight (Activate system, transmitter can execute multiple waypoint settings, enabling point to point automatic flights.)
- Emergency bailout stabilization (loss of orientation, activate system, aircraft flips right side up, goes into position and altitude hold hover, and wait for further command).
- Autonomous return home (Completion of mission, activate return home command)
- Simple logical setting through transmitter (APS system does not require complex PC setups)
- Supports software upgrades
Source: Align Corp